'Even world class washing powder can't wash Kamal Nath's stains': Shivraj
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan attacked Kamal Nath and said that the stains on him are so deep, that even with washing powder around the world, his stains will not be washed away.
New Delhi: In Madhya Pradesh, by-elections are to be held on November 3 on 28 seats. In such a situation, political mercury is rising in the state. A round of accusations by Congress and BJP leaders on each other is beginning.
Shivraj Chauhan slams Kamal Nath:
On Friday, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan attacked Kamal Nath and said that the stains on him are so deep, that even with washing powder around the world, his stains will not be washed away.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan said, Kamal Nath ji says that he is absolutely spotless, but the stains are very deep, the faces exposed. Even if you use washing powder from all over the world, even those stains cannot be washed away, so you should stop calling yourself immaculate.
Political stir before by-elections:
As soon as the by-election draws near, the leaders are attacking each other. The leaders of both the party are calling themselves leaders with clean image. Earlier, Shivraj Singh Chauhan said on Thursday that the leaders of the major opposition party have no business other than abusing him.
During his election road show at Semalya Chow village, about 20 km from Indore city, Chauhan said that loudly tell what Congress has done? He has only one job - to abuse Shivraj Singh Chauhan.
He said that he sometimes calls me inept, sometimes he says that I keep bursting coconut. Now I will do development work, will I break coconut or not? Chauhan said that his development work is only a trailer and the picture is yet to be done. Targeting former Chief Minister Kamal Nath, Shivraj said that Kamal Nath should tell what his government has done for the state?
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city