Priyanka jibes at Modi; says does UP need an outsider for development?
Rae Bareli: Priyanka Gandhi started her election campaign for Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections by launching a frontal attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Addressing a rally at Maharajganj district in Uttar Pradesh, Priyanka Gandhi Vadra said, "PM Modi claimed that UP has adopted him, but does UP need to adopt an outsider for development?
She said that every youth in the state is a leader and is capable to take Uttar Pradesh on the path of development.
What else Priyanka said?
- PM should furnish a report over the black money issue.
- He should tell people how much black money has been recovered after the demonetisation move.
Priyanka attacks the Centre's demonetisation move:
- PM Modi says that women are being tortured in Uttar Pradesh.
- Centre's demonetisation move also is a torture on women.
- What Modi ji did for people in Varanasi?
- He is fond of making fake promises.