Congress, TRS are xerox copy of each other, says PM Modi
Telangana Chief Minister is walking on the path of Congress. He thinks that if Congress can win elections without doing anything, he can do it too! But he must know that youth of the state are aware of the ground realities.
Nizamabad: Ahead of the Assembly Elections, Prime Minister Narendra Modi held public rallies in Nizamabad and Mahabubnagar districts of Telangana today.
He is also schedule to hold campaign meeting on December 3 in Hyderabad at the Lal bahadur Stadium.
The votings in the state will take place on December 07.
BJP chief Amit Shah, Congress President Rahul Gandhi are also scheduled to hold rallies in the state this week.
WHAT PM MODI STATED IN MAHABUBNAGAR:
- There is no difference between Congress and TRS. TRS is a xerox copy of the Congress. Both the parties have engaged in vote bank politics.
- The reason is simple, their apprenticeship under the Chandrababu Naidu government, when the state was a part of Andhra Pradesh and the UPA government.
- The CM in Telangana had promised to give homes to poor. But what happened to that promise? Where are the houses? Were his promises false or not
- Congress has divided Andhra Pradesh and since then both the states (Andhra and Telangana) are suffering. When Atal Ji divided Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, six states were formed and all of them are rapidly progressing.
WHAT PM MODI STATED IN NIZAMABAD:
- Telephone banking by the Congress party led to indiscriminate lending from 2008-2014.
- Congress, TRS (Telangana Rashtra Samithi) both the parties believed in dynastic politics. They are 'two sides of same coin'.
- Both Cong, TRS appease the minority, believe in vote-bank politics and neither of them have internal democracy.
- Even after 5 years of KCR government, people of Telangana do not have access to drinking water which they had promised. They had said they would provide Godavari water, and if they are unable to provide, they would not contest the next elections. Are they true to their promise?
- We believe in Sabka Saath-Sabka Vikas. we don't believe in vote-bank politics.
- Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao feels too insecure and refused to connect the state with the scheme of Ayushman Bharat.
- CM said that he will transform Nizamabad into London, but this region lacks development.
- Telangana Chief Minister is walking on the path of Congress. He thinks that if Congress can win elections without doing anything, he can do it too! But he must know that youth of the state are aware of the ground realities.
- There are elections in five states and wherever I have had the opportunity to visit, the enthusiasm of people is immense. I thank the people for their faith in the BJP's development agenda.