Top

Even Congress does not take Rahul Gandhi seriously: Kiren Rijiju

Shobhit Kalra

Shobhit KalraBy Shobhit Kalra

Published on 21 Dec 2016 3:08 PM GMT

Even Congress does not take Rahul Gandhi seriously: Kiren Rijiju
X
Even Congress does not take Rahul Gandhi seriously: Kiren Rijiju
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print

Ahmedabad: Union Minister of State for Home Affairs of India, Kiren Rijiju, on Wednesday in reply to Rahul Gandhi's Gujarat rally, said that even Congress vice president's own party members don't take him seriously.

Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad took on Congress scion alleging that he keeps levelling false and baseless allegations on Prime Minister Narendra Modi due to his hunger for TRP.

The Central Law Minister also claimed that Rahul Gandhi is very frustrated because of Congress' consistent defeats in elections across the country.

Also Read: Rahul Gandhi accuses BJP of encouraging goondaism in Gujarat

He said that these allegations against PM Modi, who is as clean and holy as Ganga river, are aimed at shifting people's attention from AgustaWestland chopper scam.

Apart from Ravi Shankar Prasad and Kiren Rijiju, Bharatiya Janata Party leader GVL Narasimha Rao also alleged that the Congress VP makes such statements to stay among headlines. He, however, claimed that the BJP would lodge a defamation suit against him.

Another BJP leader Shrikant Sharma stated that not the people but Rahul Gandhi is most affected due to demonetisation.

He further claimed that the people of the country have given their full support to the government's November 8 decision of demonetisation because they know that it will completely eradicate the black money.

Earlier in the day on Wednesday, accusing BJP of encouraging ‘gondaism’ in Gujarat, Rahul Gandhi stated that the party workers forcefully grab properties of poor people and if anybody tries to stand up to their rights, the goons of BJP kill them.

What else he said?

  • A farmer does not purchase his seeds by cheque or card but in cash and PM Modi has taken away that cash from them.
  • If Modi ji’s government take any big or small step to eradicate corruption, our party will support him.
  • Demonetisation move was not against corruption or black money but for honest poor people.
  • All cash is not black money and all black money is not in cash.
  • Switzerland government has sent the list of black money holders to the Centre then why not Modi ji is revealing their names? Why is he supporting them?
  • 94 per cent of the total black money is stashed in foreign banks, real estate and gold. But why is Modi running behind only the rest 6 per cent?”
  • This is not a surgical strike, this is a fire bombing against Nation’s poor people.
  • The demonetisation move has affected Gujarat’s construction, engineering, textile & power loom industries.
  • The aim of demonetisation was “Garib ka khincho, Amir ko sincho (extract from the poor and help the rich)”.
  • Modi ji himself is not clear about his vision. Earlier, he said the fight is against Black money and later he claimed that is is a action against terrorism.
  • PM Modi’s aim is to keep your money in banks for at least 6-7 months so that he can waive off rich people’s loans.
  • PM Modi did not let me speak in the Parliament and he did not stand in front of me, I don’t know why..!
  • The records are with IT Dept for last 2 and half years yet no action has been taken. An independent enquiry must be initiated.

Shobhit Kalra

Shobhit Kalra

Writer has 10 years of experience in digital media. Presently working as Chief Sub Editor at newstrack.com. An avid reader and always willing to learn new things and techniques.

Next Story