Chhattisgarh: PM Modi attacks Congress while addressing rally in Bastar
Chhattisgarh has turned 18... now the requirements of the state are different... the parents of an 18-year-old also have to alter their budget when he/she turns 18... Now even the government sitting in Delhi is working to fulfill the dreams of this 18-year-old Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed a rally in Bastar where he spoke about the efforts of BJP in the development of Bastar.
PM Modi also expressed his grief over a death of Doordarshan Cameraperson. He stated, "A Doordarshan cameraman who was trying to bring out the voice of the people lost his life. He was killed by the Maoists. What was his crime? He was here for you... he did not come here with a gun, but a camera... Two days ago, five of our jawans were martyred. These Maoists kill innocent people and Congress leaders call them revolutionaries, is this acceptable?."
Targeting Congress, Modi said that its leader do not understand the problems of the tribal population because they are born in palaces with a silver spoon.
PM Modi also spoke about the recent spate of Naxal attacks in the region, and accused Congress of siding with 'urban Naxals' and Maoists by calling them 'revolutionaries.
What PM Modi stated:
- Let us all create a new Bastar and a new Chhattisgarh.Baar Baar BJP is the mantra of the polls on November 12.
- Democracy is the only solution to our problems.
- This is the only way of democracy.
- Problems cannot be solved by taking up guns. We need to fulfill the dreams of a young Chhattisgarh.
- Congress does not have any future.
- The party that lives by lies does not have a place on Earth.
- Our only mantra is development, their work is only lying.
- Congress leaders who have been born and brought up in palaces do not understand the problems of the tribal population
- That day is not far when Chhattisgarh's future will be connected to Bastar's economic development.
- Every person in this country is knowledgeable and aware, which is why Congress cannot fool anyone now
- It is because of BJP's thinking that lower strata of the society is given special attention and brought to the level of others... However, Congress party would make fun of the tribal population.
- Dalits, backward classes and poor are a treasure for Congress party.
- Every corner of this region is a way for development today. This is because both the state and the central government worked together. Did anyone ever think that people would be able to fly to Delhi and back from Jagdalpur? Did anyone think that Bastar would have its own medical college and university?
- BJP's high command is the public of this country, not any single personality.
- When CM Raman Singh was in power for 10 years, the Central Government in Delhi headed by Congress used to conspire so that the work in the state cannot be done.
- Today whatever development has happened in Chhattisgarh, it is because the people of the state have given a chance to the party... We cannot let this journey stop.
- That day is not far when Chhattisgarh will be counted among the most developed state of India. Everyone will come to the state... this is because we have worked hard for this for the past 15 years.
- When Chhattisgarh was a part of Madhya Pradesh, Atalji observed that even when Congress ruled Madhya Pradesh for years, people had to go hungry in this region... for this purpose, Atal Bihari Vajpayee created a separate state of Chhattisgarh.
- Chhattisgarh has turned 18... now the requirements of the state are different... the parents of an 18-year-old also have to alter their budget when he/she turns 18... Now even the government sitting in Delhi is working to fulfill the dreams of this 18-year-old Chhattisgarh.
- I want to fulfill the dreams of Atal Bihari Vajpayee... this is the reason I keep coming back to Bastar. I won't sit tight until I fulfill Atal Ji's dreams.
- Congress, on the other hand, vouches for such people ('urban Naxals') and defends them.
- Children who should be holding pens are forced to hold guns, that is the monstrous mentality of Naxals... Urban Maoists live in air conditioned houses...
- They create an aura and their children are educated in foreign universities... but through remote system they destroy the lives of Adivasi children.
- Our government is with the people in every walk of life... Our government took care of you. I have always come here with some or the other developmental scheme.
- We do not differentiate between castes, gender, poor or rich, we only believe in 'Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas.'
- We want everyone to be with us and we want development for everyone.
- I have got the privilege to kick off the campaigning for the five states from Chhattisgarh on Bhai Dooj.
Here is what Raman Singh stated:
- Modi Ji's vision and thinking have brought this change in Bastar.
- I am assuring you that this is just the start. In the coming days, development in Bastar will happen at a greater pace.
- Nobody in Bastar sleeps hungry at night.
- Electricity will be brought to every nook and corner of Bastar.