Only BJP is relishing the "acche din", says Akhilesh Yadav
Mathura/Hathras/Tundla: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister and Samajwadi Party President on Thursday said that "acche din" (good days) definitely have come but only for the Bharatiya Janata Party.
Akhilesh accused the Centre of providing no help to the state government for the development works in Uttar Pradesh.
Addressing rallies at Kosi (Mathura), Hathras and Tundla (Ferozabad) on the last date of election campaign, Akhilesh said that his government took care of every section of the society despite getting no help from the Centre.
Counting on fingers the Samajwadi Party's development works in the state, Akhilesh said from policing system, ambulance service to Lucknow Metro, the state government fulfilled all the promises made in its manifesto.
Speaking over the party's alliance with Congress, the UP CM said that "Cycle" has become stronger with the support of "hands" and together they will work towards employement for youths and strecthing the Metro services in various other cities.
What Akhilesh Yadav said in Mathura?
- Closed Sugar Mills will become operational again.
- If Samajwadi Party retains power in UP, all necessary help will be provided to people in Mathura for setting up of dairy plants.
- Dial 100 service is working efficiently. We will further upgrade it if we come to power again.
What Akhilesh said in Hathras?
- I am sure people in Hathras will vote for Samajwadi Party and Congress Alliance.
- Cycle now gets "hath" (hands), the Congress party symbol.
- Youths will be given more employment opportunities.
What Akhilesh Yadav said in Tundla:
- Samajwadi Party government has worked for the people here and you all know it.
- 102 and 108 ambulance services have been put into your service.
- SP government provided school bags, utensils for kids in schools to shape their better future.
- If we retain power, I assure you that FIR will be lodged in 10 minutes.
- Students will have to qualify in their entrance exams. SP will give them the job guarantee.
Akhilesh Yadav attacks BJP:
- They said "acche din aayenge". I want to ask you people "Kya aaye acche din?" (whether the good days have come?)
- They made a bunch of fake promises during the Lok Sabha elections.
- Forget about 15 lakhs, 15 Rupees till date have not come into the accounts of poor.
- Demonetisation move forced people to stand in long queues. Few even died. Samajwadi Party government provided ex-gratia to their family members.