BJP will form govt in UP if Akhilesh Yadav, Mulayam split
Lucknow: In an eye opener for the Samajwadi Party, a new survey has claimed that split in the Yadav clan will bring Bharatiya Janata Party to power in Uttar Pradesh in the upcoming assembly elections.
The survey conducted by ABP News said that if Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh Yadav form separate parties in the state, the former will get 82-92 seats while latter will clinch victory on just 9-15 seats.
BJP, however, will be beneffitted the most as the survey claims that the saffron brigade will win 138-148 seats.
Mayawati led Bahujan Samaj Party too remains on the edge with 110-120 seats.
Who is responsible for the fight among the Samajwadi Party?
- A whopping 25 per cent people in the state believe that Shivpal Singh Yadav is the main reason behind the ongoing tussle in the family and party.
- Meanwhile, just six per cent people hold Akhilesh Yadav responsible for the indifferences among the Samajwadi Party.
The favourite CM:
- Akhilesh Yadav has a huge fan base when it comes to "people's favourite Chief Minister" in the Uttar Pradesh. 28 per cent people want to see Akhilesh as their CM for the second term.
- Mayawati lags behind Akhilesh Yadav with 212 per cent votes in her favour.
- Only 4 per cent people want to see BJP's Yogi Adityanath as the CM of the state followed by Mulayam Singh with just 3 per cent votes.