BJP to announce CM face before UP assembly election: Shahnawaz
Gorakhpur: Former Union Minister and BJP spokesman Shahnawaz Hussain gave a clear indication that the party would project the Chief Ministerial face ahead of Uttar Pradesh assembly elections.
"The name of the CM candidate will come to fore before the elections," disclosed the Bharatiya Janata Party leader who was here to participate in Parivartan Yatra of the party. The leaders and party workers have been working relentlessly as the primary aim in UP being to rid UP of Samajwadi Party and Bahujan Samaj Party, he added.
In reply to a question, Shahnawaz Hussain denied having any plans to have truck with Janata Dal (U) in UP making it clear "JD(U) leader Nitish Kumar is with us on note ban and BJP is with him on liquor ban."
- BJP spokesman said the opposition is zapped by the pro-active decision of demonetisation by the Modi government.
- First, they asked where is the black money , now they have nothing to ask.
- Shahnawaz described the note ban as the biggest drive of its kind in the world to unearth black money.
- He said Arvind Kejriwal, Mamata Banerjee and Rahul Gandhi are more than frustrated over increasing popularity of Modi.
- He admitted that the first fortnight of December is the trying time because of salary disbursement but it shall pass.
- The printing of new currency is already on and crisis will be over very soon.