TRENDING TAGS :
Bhartiya Janata Party leaders only spread hatred, says Akhilesh Yadav
Akhilesh while addressing rallies in Unnao and Shajahanpur also urged people to vote for Samajwadi Party and Congress alliance as they have worked for the development of the state
Unnao/ Shahjahanpur: Samajwadi Party President and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav launched a scathing attack on Bharatiya Janata Party and said that whenever the leaders of BJP open their mouth they spread hatred.
Akhilesh Yadav said, “BJP ke log jab muh kholte hain, nafrat failate hai which translates to when the leaders of BJP open their mouth they spreads hatred.”
Akhilesh while addressing rallies in Unnao and Shajahanpur also urged people to vote for Samajwadi Party and Congress alliance as they have worked for the development of the state.
The UP CM also hit out at Bahujan Samaj Party and said, "The statues she made during her tenure have remained untouched."
Attacking BJP :
- They said “acche din aayenge”. I want to ask you people “Kya aaye acche din?” (whether the good days have come?).
- Forget about 15 lakhs, 15 Rupees till date have not come into the accounts of poor.
- They made a bunch of fake promises during the Lok Sabha elections.
- Demonetisation move forced people to stand in long queues. Few even died.
- Samajwadi Party can count a number of development works for the people. BJP should explain at least one development work that it did in UP
- BJP has a tendency of misleading people. It has not done any developmental work in three years.
- BJP government banned all high denomination currency causing trouble to everyone–traders, farmers, rural women.
- BJP came into power making false claims during polls.
- Saffron party gave nothing to Uttar Pradesh. They even reduced the budget of the most populous state.
Akhilesh Yadav attacked Bahujan Samaj Party:
- Bahujan Samaj Party masters only in constructing elephant statues.
- If BSP comes to power in Uttar Pradesh, only ‘Haathis’ will be built in parks and roads in the name of development.
- BSP (Patthar wali Party) only erected elephant statues during its regime.
- BSP believed in stones and my government believes in setting milestones.
Samajwadi Party can count a number of development works for the people. BJP should explain at least one development work that it did in UP.