BJP is a conglomerate of patriots, says Amit Shah in party's UP executive meet
The BJP president, however, warned the workers to pay attention at the booths where party could not leave its mark. "You should not think about keeping away from the booths were we did not win. Find out where you went wrong and double your hard- work get a stronghold on those booths
Lucknow: Bharatiya Janata Party was described as the conglomerate of patriots by its national president Amit Shah, while he was in the capital city to attend the state executive meeting.
Stating that the party has become world’s ‘largest institution with 11 crore members,’ Shah said, “The BJP is not a group of people, it is a syndicate of patriots instead.”
“Uttar Pradesh will now experience a politics free of casteism and nepotism,” the BJP President said.
Expressing his heartfelt thanks to the BJP workers who worked at booth level in Uttar Pradesh, Shah stated “I extend my heartiest thanks to party workers who made every effort to make the party stand again in the state politics.”
The BJP president, however, warned the workers to pay attention at the booths where party could not leave its mark. "You should not think about putting your foot down for the booths were we did not win. Find out where you went wrong and double your hard- work get a stronghold on those booths."
What else he said:
- Public has given a mandate to BJP to transform and change the current situation in Uttar Pradesh.
- UP has steeped in corruption and inefficiency and that is exactly what our government should strive for.
- BJP workers have reached the heights of hard work in Uttar Pradesh.
- People have not voted to change the position of the BJP in country’s politics, neither to make Yogi ji the chief minister, they have voted for us to stop the current exploitation of the state.
- BJP is ruling 60 per cent of total land in India.
- There was a government in India where every minister used to consider himself as the Prime Minister of the country and nobody considered the actual PM as the leader.