Azam Khan points finger on Akhilesh Yadav's governance!
Rampur: After Cabinet Minister Shivpal Yadav and Samajwadi Party (SP) Supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav, now Azam Khan trains his guns on Akhilesh Yadav.
It is too long that CM ignored the warnings about mis-governance, indiscipline and corruption in the government. While addressing a function in his home constituency Rampur, Azam Khan said that state government delayed in taking action against corrupts.
What Azam Khan said?
- Mulayam Singh had warned chief minister after Akhilesh took the chair
- Neta Ji (Mulayam) had also warned CM from time to time
- Mulayam Singh is national leader and he should be respected
Azam Khan on Shivpal’s resignation:
- It is probable that Mulayam did not let Shivpal resign
- The time has come when strict action should be taken against those involved in corruption