Owaisi accuses Akhilesh Yadav government of misleading Muslims
Moradabad: Making a withering attack over the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) Chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Thursday called Akhilesh his son.
What Owaisi said?
- Owaisi was addressing a rally in Moradabad on Thursday.
- Targeting the Muslim voters, Owaisi slammed the ruling Samajwadi Party of betraying Muslims.
- State witnessed over 200 cases of communal riots in the past four years.
- Where are the crores of Rupees given by the Centre to Akhilesh Yadav government under the 11th and 12th Five Year Plan?
- Owaisi also jibed over the alleged tiff between Shivpal Yadav and Akhilesh Yadav.
SP misled Muslims in state:
- Owaisi accused the Akhilesh Yadav government of misleading Muslims in the state.
- Samajwadi Party's 18 per cent reservation for Muslims was just a political gimmick.
- Muslims in the state are serving jail under false charges
- Only Yadavs are ruling in Uttar Pradesh.
- We won’t let Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati and Modi sit in peace if just 15 MLAs from my party wins.