Arvind Kejriwal replies to former AAP minister Kapil Mishra
New Delhi: In the wake of sacked Water Minister Kapil Mishra's contention that he saw another Delhi Minister Satyendar Jain hand over Rs 2 crore to Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, the latter said on Monday that "truth will prevail".
"The truth will prevail. It will start from the special session of Delhi assembly tomorrow (Tuesday)," Kejriwal tweeted.
Mishra on Monday approached the Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) in Delhi and said he had submitted what he said was "evidence" in support of his charge that two persons close to Kejriwal had tried to influence the probe in the water tanker scam.
Mishra also alleged that Health Minister Satyendar Jain had settled a Rs 50-crore land deal for Kejriwal's brother-in-law in south Delhi's Chhattarpur area.
The sacked Minister dared both Kejriwal and Jain to undergo lie-detector test and offered to subject himself also to such a test to check the veracity of his charge on the cash matter.
Mishra was suspended from the Aam Aadmi Party's primary membership later in the evening.
A one-day special session of the Delhi assembly will be held on Tuesday.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water