Another blow to Mayawati as Ravindra Tripathi quits BSP
Lucknow: Another leader from the Bahujan Samaj Party, Ravindra Nath Tripathi on Thursday has served his resignation after accusing the BSP Supremo Mayawati of transforming the party into a 'chit fund company'.
Tripathi is a former BSP legislator from from Barsathi.
What else Tripathi said?
- Mayawati has forgotten the path of Dalit ideology after the death of party founder Kanshi Ram
- People with moneybags are ruling BSP
- Several other leaders will leave the party soon
Tripathi's further coarse of action
- Ravindra Nath Tripathi said that he will meet his supporters soon
- He said that he has not yet decided whether to join any other party or not
It is to be recalled that two senior leaders Swami Prasad Maurya and R.K. Chowdhary left the BSP in recent past after levelling similar charges against Mayawati.