Amit Shah slams Congress President Sonia and Rahul over JNU row
Bahraich: Continuing his diatribe against All India Congress Committee (AICC) president Sonia Gandhi and senior Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) slammed them for their stand on the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) row.
“It is most shameful that the Congress had to support anti-nationals in the wake of JNU row for the sake of vote politics, a ploy will never be forgiven by people of this country,'' BJP national President Amit Shah said on Wednesday. Adding " even more ashtonishing is the discussion initiated by opposition if the anti-national slogans can be passed off as freedom of speech or not.”
What else he said
- Crime increases in the Samajwadi Party (SP) government and corruption in the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) government.
- Time has come to decided what is national and what is anti-national.
- There should be no scope of any argument on this issue.
- People should shun vote politics if it harms the nationality.
- " I ask people of this country whether they will forgive those parties or politicians who have supported the anti-national slogans in the favour of Afzal Guru and other such persons,'' he stated.
- There was one Maharaja Suheldev who fought for the freedom of India keeping caste considerations above everything as compared to Congress leaders who are blatantly supporting anti-national elements.
Received warm welcome by BJP workers:
- He received a warm welcome by BJP workers.
- Unveiled the idol of Maharaja Suheldev.
- Unveiled a book—Sardar Patel, Ek Jannayak.