Amit Shah delivered another 'poll jumla' in Goa, says Congress
Panaji: Attacking the Bharatiya Janata Party over Amit Shah’s claims of a corruption-free government in Goa, Congress on Sunday said that it is yet another “poll jumla” from the opposition to soar its vote bank in the poll-bound state.
Interacting with the media, Congress spokesperson Trajano D'Mello said that the BJP-led coalition government in the state has failed to deliver its promises made to the people here during its party manifesto in the 2012 Lok Sabha elections.
What D’Mello said?
- Amit Shah made a statement that BJP gave Goa a corruption free government and hence people should re-elect them. Either Mr. Shah is ignorant or has been misguided.
- It is also a possibility that Amit Shah knows everything and he is trying to fool people of Goa.
- Amit Shah and his party is master of ‘Jumla’.
- Corruption in Goa at its peak and Shah knows about it but still he is misleading people.
- BJP government in GOA had encouraged illegal land conversions to benefit real-estate biggies
- BJP has no hold on the casino and prostitution industry
BJP president Amit Shah was in Goa on Saturday to address a conclave of the party’s poll booth workers. He also held a meeting with the BJP’s state-level office-bearers and also with the party legislators to step out strategies ahead of the 2017 assembly elections.