Akhilesh Yadav's strict warning to party workers post letter war
Lucknow: Miffed with the recent letter war, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Thursday appealed all his supporters to make sure that no letter favouring him should be delivered to anyone.
He also asked the party leaders and workers to avoid stirring controversies by making unnecessary statements in media.
MLC Udayveer Singh had penned letter to Mulayam Singh:
- A first time MLC Udayveer Singh had penned a private letter to SP Chief Mulayam Singh.
- He had asked Mulayam in the letter to step down for son Akhilesh Yadav.
- Udayveer accused Mulayam's second wife Sadhna of keeping ill feelings for her stepson Akhilesh Yadav.
- The letter also read that Shivpal Singh Yadav is jealous of Akhilesh's popularity.
- Akhilesh Yadav is the most credible face of Samajwadi Party.
SP leader Ashu Malik strongly condemned Udayveer Singh's letter:
- Malik said that this was an attempt to malign Mulayam Singh's image and it will not be tolerated.
- People pointing fingers against Neta Ji keep no reputation in politics.
- The base of Samajwadi Party is Mulayam Singh Yadav and no one should forget it.
- People demanding his removal are selfish.