No one including Akhilesh cannot stop QED-SP merger: Shivpal Yadav
Kanpur: Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Minister Shivpal Yadav on Monday said that even chief minister Akhilesh Yadav cannot stop the merger between Mukhtar Ansari's Quami Ekta Dal (QED) and Samajwadi Party (SP).
Speaking to a leading news channel, Shivpal said that SP Chief Mulayam Singh Yadav soon will take the decision on SP-QED merger.
What else Shivpal Singh Yadav said?
- Samajwadi Party won't take the jailed leader Mukhtar Ansari with it.
- Mukhtar's elder brother Afzaal Ansari is the General Secretary of QED.
- Merger between SP-QED will take place soon and Mulayam Singh himself will make his decision public.
What Shivpal said about Akhilesh Yadav?
- Akhilesh Yadav is too young and also inexperienced.
- He is still learning politics.
- Shivpal, however, denied any sort of tussle between him and Akhilesh over QED merger issue.
It may be mentioned that Shivpal had threatened to resign from the party after the decision on QED-SP merger went against him. Mulayam then had intervened to do the repair the work.