Akhilesh Yadav lays foundation stone of bridge over Sangam in Allahabad
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday laid the foundation stone of the bridge to be constructed at a budget with Rs 1250 crore over the Sangam in Allahabad.
CM also announced various projects of Rs 3,368 crore in Allahabad including the UP Dufferin Hospital.
Other schemes launched by Akhilesh includes:
- Construction of a 100 bed MCH wing.
- Construction of non-residential buildings at Meja Tehsil.
- residential buildings will be constructed at Karchana.
- Crime Branch office in the premises of police line.
- Beautification of Amar Shaheed Chandra Shekhar Azad Park.
- Construction of new 11 roads in Allahabad.
What the CM said?
- Bridge over Sangam is a historic move and will benefit people in the coming days.
- It would give a distinctive identity to the city.
- Works done by Samajwadi Party will be remembered for years.
- We distributed laptops to make people technology friendly.
Akhilesh slams Centre:
- Narendra Modi government has misled people by scrapping the high denomination old currency notes.
- PM Modi inaugurates schemes which were started by Samajwadi Party.