UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav releases Samajwadi Party manifesto
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday released party manifesto of the Samajwadi Party for assembly polls 2017 in the capacity of national party president while claiming that all the promises made in 2012 manifesto have been fulfilled.
Releasing the manifesto in the absence of party patriarch Mulayam singh Yadav and in the presence of his wife and SP MP from Kannuaj Dimple Yadav and general secretary Kironmoy Nanda, he said that his government performed to the expectations of the people of Uttar Pradesh. He said if SP is given another chance, he will take up many unfinished tasks.
What Akhilesh said about manifesto?
- We will distribute smartphones. About 1 crore 40 lakh people registered for smartphone.
- We are distributing smartphones to let public aware regarding government schemes.
- If those people, who registered for smartphone, will vote for us, then we will surely form government on 300 seats.
- About 1 crore people will be given Rs 1,000 each.
- Will also provide free pressure cooker to poor women.
- We have several schemes for minorities including Old Home scheme for senior citizens.
- Skill development in the corners of expressway will provide employment to tradesman.
- Fifty per cent rebate to women in roadways buses.
- Those with income less than 1.5 lakh per annum will be given free treatment in hospitals.
- Like Lucknow, we will also gift metro to Kanpur, Varanasi and Agra.
- Every single village of the state will be electrified.
- With Kisan Kosh Yojna, villagers will be given electricity and mid day meal.
- We will also launch ambulances for animals.
- We will provide poor children with 1 litre ghee and 1 kg milk powder.
- All district headquarters will be linked by four-lane roads..
- There will be family bazaar in every Tehsil.
What else Akhilesh Yadav said?
- The manifesto released in 2012 has got proper support from public and our government fulfilled every promise, it made.
- We all together want to make a Samajwadi government.
- We have a lot to say as we did ample of development in the state.
- Party is doing well by the blessings of Netaji and other senior leaders.
- Other political parties have nothing to say as they have not done anything.
- We launched ambulances for pregnant women which helped them a lot.
- We made Agra-Lucknow expressway.
- People will surely press cycle button after travelling on expressway.
- No any government worked the way, we did.
- We gave employment to the youths.
- We provided laptops in order to help students in studies.
- If we yet again formed government, state will witness more development.
- We also did works which were not mentioned in the maifesto.
- If we say something then we deliver also.
Attacking PM Modi, Akhilesh said?
- Where are Acche Din?
- On the name of development, PM Modi distracted public with Yoga and Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan.
- Central did nothing while SP worked for the betterment of Uttar Pradesh.
- He only left people dreaming about Digital India.
Visit next slide for manifesto in detail: