Narendra Modi spreading hatred in UP, say Akhilesh and Rahul
Meerut: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav accused the Prime Minister Narendra Modi of playing the politics of hatred for electoral benefits in the UP assembly polls.
Akhilesh and Rahul jointly addressed a rally at Nauchandi ground in Meerut in Uttar Pradesh.
Speaking at the rally, Rahul said that the Congress and Samajwadi Party alliance government would never allow BJP to succeed in its nefarious designs. Echoing the same sentiments, Akhilesh said that SP and Congress came together for this very purpose to prevent communal party like BJP to come to power in UP.
What else Rahul said?
- Meerut is the city of revolutionaries, who made India free from Britishers.
- The time has come again to set India free from the Narendra Modi brigade.
- Modi government waived off Rupees one lakh ten thousand crore for the 50 richest families in India.
- But what he gave to the poor?
- SP-Congress alliance will create emplyoment opportunities for the youth.
What Akhilesh Yadav said?
- Meerut has given lot to the weaving industry. The city is also known for making sports equipments. Samajwadi Party government has helped the small businessmen here and will continue doing so on a larger scale in the future.
- Meerut also will soo have Metro rail service.
- BJP spreads communal tensions and people in Uttar Pradesh should remain aware.
- Why Modi included Mayawati in the word SCAM? BJP had always shared a good report with BSP.