I will go into assembly election campaign all alone: Akhilesh Yadav
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, in a way admitting the ongoing tussle within the family, announced on Friday that he will go to people in the coming state assembly election all alone.
The statement given to a newspaper assumes significance in view of the 'family war' involving him and his uncle Shivpal Yadav, also the state party President.
"I will not wait for anyone to join me in the election campaigning as I am well equipped to do it on my own," said Akhilesh.
Revealing his heart out during the interview, UP CM said that there was no one in his house even to give him a name when he was a child. He said that he did it on his own.
Akhilesh Yadav over fading party’s presence in state:
- Akhilesh Yadav said that he is confident about his party coming back to power in the upcoming state elections.
- I will be the chief minister of state for the second term.
- I will continue my good work like a perfect batsman and this would help me to retain power.
People accuse me of lacking experience:
- Akhilesh confessed that development work in the state was affected due to party tussle in past few days.
- Opposition parties accuse me of lacking experience but people in the state boast full confidence in me and I will never let them down.
- I will take the state to new heights during my second term.
Party’s election campaign delayed:
- UP CM said that due to differences in the party, the election campaign has delayed.
- It should have started from September 12.
- Probably, Samajwadi Party will start its election campaigns by third week of October.