Akhilesh will be the chief minister if SP retains power: Shivpal
Etawah: In an apparent effort to make peace within the party and the govt, Shivpal Yadav on Saturday said that Akhilesh Yadav will be the chief minister if party retains power in the state.
The statement of Shivpal comes a day after Mulayam Singh said that election of CM will be decided by the party parliamentary board.
While a tussle was clearly visible especially after Akhilesh gave a statement in media saying that he will go all alone for the election campaign, Shivpal reiterated that everything is normal in the Yadav clan and they are united for the betterment of the party.
What Mulayam had said?
- The party parliamentary board will decide on the name of Chief Minister
- Shivpal Singh Yadav is party in charge.
- There is no rift in the family.
- No conflict took place in the three generations and the same will continue.
- Gayatri Prasad will be the coordinator of the Silver Jubilee celebrations of Samajwadi Party which will take place on November 5.
- RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav had opposed when my name was forwarded for Prime Ministership in 1998.