UP CM takes a pot shot at BJP and BSP in Mahoba of Bundelkhand
Mahoba: Taking a dig at Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Thursday accused them for neglecting the plight of farmers in drought affected Bundelkhand region.
“No single public welfare scheme has been started during their two-year regime but Samajwadi Party (SP) government in the state is on its toes to help the people of Bundelkhand,” Akhilesh said in his public address at Mahoba in Uttar Pradesh.
He dubbed the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) as the party of statues.
- Distributed laptops and cycles to beneficiaries.
- Is on a two-day visit to Bundelkhand.
- Is scheduled to stay overnight in Taura village of Chitrakoot district.
- he distributed the samajwadi relief package
- Announced many schemes for the region.