After Akhilesh, it was Dimple Yadav's turn to jibe at Shivpal
Auraiya: Samajwadi Party (SP) MP from Kannauj, Dimple Yadav on Friday said that people within the party conspired against her Chief Minister husband Akhilesh Yadav but it was blessings of people that saved the party.
In an indirect attack over Shivpal Yadav during her address in Auraiya in Uttar Pradesh, Dimple said that few leaders within the party conspired to fulfill their nefarious designs and leave behind only 'Chabhi' (key) and 'Bhabhi' (Dimple Yadav) with Akhilesh Yadav.
It may be mentioned that Dimple's remark comes a day after Akhilesh Yadav had taken a dig at uncle Shivpal in Etawah. Akhilesh had said, "People, I was confident about some near and dear ones trying to create rift between me and Neta Ji (Mulayam Singh). These people even wanted to float a new party."
Dimple over SP-Congress alliance:
- Akhilesh Yadav joined hands with the Congress for the development of state.
- The Samajwadi Party government in the state did a wonderful work here but few things are left, which will be taken care of when the party will retain power in Uttar Pradesh.
- Dimple urged people to stand in support of their Akhilesh Bhaiya and make him win the election.
Dimple Yadav's attack on PM Modi and Mayawati:
- The past Bahujan Samaj Party government in the state erected elephants in parks and roads.
- Another at the Centre forced people to stand in lines outside banks and ATMs.
- Without naming PM Modi, Dimple said that he does 'Mann Ki Baat' on radio but not 'Kaam Ki Baat'.