Sanjay Dutt praises Mamata for her development efforts
Kolkata: Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who visited the state secretariat Nabanna in neighbouring Howrah district on Monday, lauded the development initiatives taken by the West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
What Sanjay Dutt said?
- It was only Didi (Mamata Banerjee) who supported me after what happened to me in 1993.
- I always wanted to come to Kolkata to thank didi.
- I took her blessings and thanked her.
- She has invited me for the (Kolkata International) Film Festival on November 11.
What else he said?
- Mamata Banerjee is working for the reformation of jails.
- I really appreciate her call.
Mamata Banerjee also had good relations with his father Sunil Dutt:
- The chief of Trinamool Congress, Mamata Banerjee had good relations with Sanjay Dutt's father and late actor Sunil Dutt.
- Mamata openly supported Sanjay Dutt when he was sentenced to five years in jail in illegal arms act in 1993 Mumbai blast case.