I just want 50 days from you, Indian PM urges countrymen
The Indian Premiere on Sunday while speaking in Goa said, "I just want 50 days from India." "Give me time till December 30 and I promise to give you a country that you wanted from me," The PM said.
Panaji: The Indian Premiere on Sunday while speaking in Goa said, "I just want 50 days from India."
"Give me time till December 30 and I promise to give you a country that you wanted from me," The PM said. The PM said that he understands the problems that are being faced by the country men but the step was necessary to bring them to justice because of whom the country is suffering.
PM Modi praises banks and salutes people:
- I salute all those retired bank officials who have offered to provide their services again to support the banking system.
- I want to thank all those people who stand in long queues calmly.
- All the banks have worked so hard. The officers have been performing duties since last one week.
What else he said:
- This is the biggest cleanliness drive in the country and it would take time but once it is done the country would breathe fresh.
- I urge people not to involve in the business of exchanging notes through wrong means.
- Those who think we would overcome this I want to warn them that I am Modi and would dig out your financial records since Independence and would bring you all to justice.
- Yes, I also feel the pain. These steps taken were not a display of arrogance. I have seen poverty & understand people's problems.
- I know the forces up against me, they may not let me live,they may ruin me because their loot of 70 years is in trouble, but am prepared.
- I have to cure this epidemic of 70 years in 17 months.
- Those who want to do politics are free to do so I have left my family for the sake of nation an will serve the country till my last breathe.