ICICI Bank names Girish Chandra Chaturvedi as non-executive Chairman
New Delhi: The Board of Directors of ICICI Bank has approved the appointment of Girish Chandra Chaturvedi as non-executive part-time Chairman effective from July 1, 2018 subject to regulatory approvals, in the vacancy caused by cessation of term of MK Sharma (Independent Director & Chairman).
"This is to inform you that the Board of Directors of ICICI Bank at its Meeting held today appointed Mr. Girish Chandra Chaturvedi as an Additional (Independent) Director effective July 1, 2018 for a period of 3 years subject to the approval of shareholders. The term of office of M. K. Sharma expires on June 30, 2018," a regulatory filing by the lender in the BSE stated.
Private lending major ICICI Bank on June 18 announced the appointment of Sandeep Bakhshi as Wholetime Director and Chief Operating Officer (COO) designate as its MD and CEO Chanda Kochhar decided "to go on leave till the completion of the inquiry" in relation to the allegations levelled against her.
Following Sandeep Bakhshi's appointment as ICICI Bank Chief Operating Officer on June 18, ICICI Bank on June 19 had appointed N.S. Kannan as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company, "subject to regulatory and other approvals".
- PM Narendra Modi delighted about India's participation at Cannes Film Festival 2022; Calls it a 'milestone'
- GUDS eWHEELERS in Lucknow is set to Revolutionize Personal Mobility with India's first eWheelers Smart Mobility Hub
- '265 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered at Azovstal'
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court removes commissioner
- Gyanvapi live: Seal area where 'Shivling' found but prayers shouldn't be hindered, says SC
- Bada Mangal 2022: Story of Bade Mangal in Lucknow, what is its relation to Hanuman; All you need to know
- Baghpat News: Rakesh Tikait breaks silence; blames BJP for rift in BKU
- As deadline ends, Gyanvapi survey official to seek more time from UP court
- Covid-19 fourth wave: India reports 1,569 fresh cases, 19 deaths in past 24 hours
- Gyanvapi Mosque Row: Asaduddin Owaisi opposes survey, says 'lost Babri Masjid, don't want to lose another'