Yet another Man kills wife over Dowry
Kaushambi, Uttar Pradesh: A man mercilessly killed his wife by dismembering her body with an axe in Purab Sharira village under Purab Sharira village in Kaushambi district of Uttar Pradesh. He fled from the crime scene after the crime.The police was informed about the incident by his neighbours. A case of 'dowry death' has been filed by the father of the deceased Their nine-month-old son is allegedly missing after the incident.
- 'Lalji', a resident of Purab Sharira village of Kaushambi District is guilty of killing his wife 'Anita'.
- 'Lalji' is occupationally a vegetable hawker.
- 'Lalji' fled from the crime location soon after murdering his wife.
- Police was informed by the neighbours.
- Police further informed Anita's father 'Rakesh Sonkar' about the murder.
- Anita's body had been sent for post-mortem by the police.
- A case of 'Dowry Death' has been filed by Anita's father against her son-in-law
- Their nine-month-old son 'Chahat' is allegedly missing after the incident.