Azam Khan targets Narendra Modi on ‘Startup India’ initiative
Rampur: Targeting Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Startup India initiative’, the vocal Uttar Pradesh Urban Development Minister Mohammad Azam Khan on Sunday said that it had been aimed to benefit those industrialists who helped Modi in the last elections.
Khan was speaking at a blanket distribution programme in Swar and Tanda Tehsil of Rampur district in Uttar Pradesh.
What Azam said:
* Not in favour of making smart cities but making smart villages.
* People of villages are migrating towards urban areas due to the problem of power, water, hospitals and schools.
* Socialists believe in making prosperous villages as it will make a country happy.
* Small entrepreneurs should be encouraged.
* Modi failed to provide jobs to 2 crore youths which he promised during his election campaign.
* ‘Startup India’ initiative has been started to encouraged entrepreneurship.