Salt and chillies should be scrubbed at rapists until they scream, says Uma Bharti
Agra: Rapists should be hanged upside down. Chillies and salt should be scrubbed on their body until they scream, said the Union Minister of river development Uma Bharti.
Addressing a rally in Agra, the 57-year-old leader stated that during her tenure as Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh she made rapists tortured like hell.
Speaking her heart out on the Bulandashahr gang-rape, the leader commented, "Rapists should be tortured in front of victims till they beg for forgiveness. When I was the CM I made them do it."
Attacking on SP-Cong alliance:
- The alliance has been made by two coward people.
- The bond of alliance between Samajwadi Party and Congress is too feeble.
- Alliance cannot face the outrage of people in Uttar Pradesh, who have been troubled by the Samajwadi Party in these many years.
- When we will come to power the alliance will stand nowhere.
- Mayawati has no dignity left in the political environment.
- Most corrupt party in Uttar Pradesh is the BSP.
- She is playing divide and rule politics and trying to attract the Muslim voters of the state.
- UP knows better who will work for their benefit.
Taking a dig at Arvind Kejriwal, the former MadhyaPradesh CM said:
- Those leaders who say that Pakistan is demanding evidence of the surgical strike and they should be provided, such people should take citizenship of Pakistan.
What else she said?
- The people who behave like 'danav' (demons) have no human rights. Their heads should be cut off like Ravana's.
- Rapists should be beaten till their skin comes off. So that whenever they see any girl, they feel same respect as for their mother and sister.
- We do not consider any political party as our competitor.