SP's development claims are 'farce', mostly BSP's projects: Mayawati
The people of the state were fed up with the mis-governance , officers were perplexed with frequent transfers and and the the down trodden class was feeling neglected at teh cost of all benefits being given to one caste i.e Yadavs, she pointed out
Lucknow: Describing the development claims of the ruling Akhilesh Yadav government in Uttar Pradesh as 'farce', BSP Supremo Mayawati today said most of the projects had already started by her government and the present dispensation changed the nomenclatures to misguide the people of the state.
- Mayawati also said that Yadav votes will be divided between Akhilesh and Shivpal which means then benefit would go to BJP.
- She also urged Muslims not to vote for SP as their votes would go waste and will benefit the BJP to wins elections of UP.
Mayawati on Uri Attack:
- Attacking Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Mayawati said that the former has no sentiments for the people of the country. " The ashes of jawans are still warm but the PM is going to celebrate festival. This would definitely not let our Jawans' souls rest in Peace."
- The BSP Chief alleged that the BJP Government is doing politics in the names of the soldiers who lost their lives in Uri.
- "Had the decision of surgical strike taken place at approppriate time, the Pathankot and Uri attacks would not have happened.
- Raking up the Dadri incident the BSP supremo said that the ruling party had not been able to contain the communal politics in the state while BJP is adding fuel to it.
- "Law and order in the state has deteriorated to a level that UP desperately needs President rule", said BSP Supremo.
You may also read: Mulayam Singh Yadav guided Modi for surgical strike, say hoardings in Meerut
Mayawati's attack on Modi Government
- Broadsiding Modi government regarding surgical strike, Mayawati alleged that these strikes were carried out in PoK only to achieve political gains.
- "BJP wants to encash nationalist sentiments in upcoming UP elections. They want India to be a Hindu nation and do not care about the sentiments of other sections of society." said BSP Chief.
- "Modi government has benefited the industrialists of the country. The schemes which they have initiated have resulted into price rise of food items and other necessary commodities," said Mayawati.
- She also said that BJP is asserting Hindutva agenda on nation that has ended up harassing Muslims and Dalits.
- Rediculing BJP, the BSP chief said that Modi Government had not even fulfilled 75 per cent of their promises made in its election manifesto in before Lok Sabha elections.
- The death of Rohit Vemula prove that dalits are being targeted continuously in the nation through various ways including in the names of cow vigilant and love jihad.
- The BJP Government at the Centre is misusing Central Bureau of Investigation to target their opponents.
- The PM is making frequent visits abroad but is unaware of Indias financial condition. He has not fulfilled his promise of bringing back the black money and has instead wasted national funds on his tours.
You may also read: Parties cannot use government funds for self-promotion, orders EC
- Mayawati claimed that Congress would not get a single seat in the coming assembly election in Uttar Pradesh.
- She said, Congress may have made Sheila Dixit as the CM face but I urge the people of the state not to give her vote as she was the one who had blamed UPiites for the worsening condition of Delhi.