Chacha-Bhatija rift: The pic says a lot
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Friday shared a pic on his Twitter handle which shows that differences between former and senior Samajwadi Party leader and uncle Shivpal Singh Yadav are still not over.
Akhilesh on Friday shifted to his new official residence at 5, Vikramaditya marg where he along with Yadav family performed griha pravesh.
What else photo shows?
- The photo shows SP’s Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Seth sitting next to Akhilesh and spending some quality time with smiles on both faces.
- SP President Mulayam Singh Yadav is also sitting next to Sanjay Seth.
- The thing which must be noticed in this picture is that all three are sitting close to each other and it is only Shivpal whose chair is bit away from the other three.
- In the photo, Shivpal seems uncomfortable during the hawan.
- The chemistry between Akhilesh and Seth makes the scene even more interesting. Seth is said to be close aide of Mulayam’s son Pratik Yadav.
Also read: SC stays Patna HC order over removing ban on liquor in Bihar