Ranveer Singh grooves to the tune of Sultan in Paris
Paris: The most flashy actor of Bollywood, Ranveer Singh, is a cheerful person in his personal life too. He can entertain people anywhere in this world. This time he entertained the audience in a theatre in Paris.
Ranveer went to watch Sultan in a theatre in Paris and as soon as the track of 'Baby ko Bass Pasand Hai' was played on screen, The Bajirao of Bollywood couldn't stop himself and took to stage in front of the screen to match steps with Bhaijaan. The audience were blissed to have such a great time with the actor and also shook a leg with him.
The Salman Khan starrer sultan which hit the theatre on Eid is being appreciated all over the world and has crossed Rs 250cr mark at the worldwide box office.
Photo Courtesy:You Tube
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner