Ranveer gets reward, Bajirao Mastani tax free in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: After performing in Saifai Mahotsav, Bollywood star Ranveer Singh got the reward on Monday when his latest movie Bajirao Mastani was declared tax free in the state by the UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav
The decision to this effect was taken by the Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav after he watched the movie Sunday night
- Bajirao Mastani was directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- Film had already registered a box office collection of Rs 350 crores.
- Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone were cast in the film.
- Ranveer had also performed in the Saifai Mahotsav.
- Several films like, PK, Chalk N Duster, Masaan had been declared tax free in UP