PM Modi visits Gwalior to address DGPs and IGPs at BSF academy
Gwalior: Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Madhya Pradesh on Sunday to attend the annual conference of DGPs and IGPs at the BSF Academy at Tekanpur.
PM Modi arrived on the second day of the three day event that started on Saturday last in Gwalior. The function is attended by as many as 250 police officials.
The Prime Minister was welcomed by MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
The Prime Minister is expected to interact with the officials regarding cyber crime and adverse impact of social media on country's youth. The PM will also be present for the closing ceremony of the conference.
It is to be mentioned that the conference was inaugurated by Home Minister Rajnath Singh. National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval is also attending the conference.
Check out the tweets:
- Meet the world's 'oldest dog living' a 22-year-old Toy Fox Terrier named Pebbles
- 'Over 88% adults in India fully vaccinated against Covid'
- PM inaugurates Nano Urea Plant in Gandhinagar
- IndiGo fined Rs 5L for not boarding special needs child
- This is not the Virat Kohli we know: Virender Sehwag breaks silence on RCB batters' slump in form
- 8 years of Modi govt: From Statue of unity to Lord Hanuman's statue, Iconic statues unveiled by PM
- Laal Singh Chaddha Trailer: Aamir Khan enjoys Pani Puri, hosts preview ahead of releasing it at IPL 2022 Final
- Shah Rukh Khan's Mannat's new nameplate worth Rs 25 lakh goes missing? Here's the truth
- India's daily cases over 2,000-mark for 5th time this week: Today's 8 Covid updates
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'