Kabir marries again at 70, leaves Pooja fuming
Mumbai: In a low key affair, veteran actor Kabir Bedi, famous for the role of Mughal king Shah Jahan in Bollywood historical drama, Taj Mahal: An Eternal Love Story, tied the nuptial knot for the fourth time with his long time friend Parveen Dosanj, on January 15, a day before his 70th birthday.
The news of marriage was shared by his fourth wife Parveen on her twitter handle, where she posted three pictures of their marriage with a quote of ‘Happy Birthday husband’. His daughter Pooja Bedi, however, raised objections on this marriage of his father.
Actor Gulshan Grover was amongst the guest who attended this private marriage ceremony and wished Kabir for ten more marriages.
Interesting facts about Kabir’s marriage:
- Kabir married for the fourth time.
- Parveen is 28 years younger to Kabir.
- The marriage ceremony was a very low key affair attended by close friends.
- It came as surprise for friends who were invited for Kabir’s birthday celebration.
Pooja raised her objections:
- Referred Parveen as ‘wicked witch’ on her twitter handle.
- Pooja is Kabir’s daughter from his first wife Protima Bedi.
- Pooja accepted the fact that all was not well between her and Kabir.