Wow ! Now lose weight with help of trendy diet
LUCKNOW- Trendy diet can be an expensive way to lose weight and get that slim figure. So many people try dieting and yet they can't get rid of stubborn belly. We are here to help you out .But first it is important to understand the fundamental reason why belly fat is so difficult to get rid of.
CUT DOWN HARD ON NON WATER DRINK
- Sports drinks,sodas and alcoholic beverages simply add empty calories to the body.
- Research has shown that diet soda also plays a role in gaining weight.
- Drink at least TWO glasses of water before every meal so that you don't overeat.
- Take a refillable bottle with yourself wherever you go.That way you can continue to hydrate yourself throughout the day.
TAKE LESS AMOUNT OF WHITE GRAINS AND DAIRY PRODUCTS IN YOUR DIET
- To have a slimmer look in no time ,eliminate the food that causes bloating
- Carbohydrates cause bloating, especially around the stomach where it is more visible.
- Dairy products too cause bloating .Avoid dairy products.
- Although milk, as an exception, can be a healthy part of your diet.
FIBRE IS THE BEST
- Adding fibre in your diet helps your stomach to be full for a long period of time.
- It also helps in absorbing fat from the digestive system .
- Add oatmeal or some fat free yoghurt in your breakfast.
- Instead of pasta add fibre rich foods like lentils, dry beans and vegetables to your diet.
ADD VEGETABLES TO YOUR DIET
- Not only desserts usually add extra calories but the high amount of sugars and carbohydrates can lead to weight gain.
- If you want to have some sweet, opt for fruit or a small square of dark chocolate instead.
- Dark chocolates are good for health.
SLOW YOUR SPEED WHILE EATING
- While leading your busy lifestyle, you often end up wolfing down food in your car, at your work station or while standing.
- When you will eat slow, you can give time to communicate with brain which can tell you its time to stop eating.
- When you feel satisfied with your meal, stop eating.
- To lose weight you need to lessen calories from your diet.
- A valid caloric goal for each day should be 1200-1500 in order to lose weight.
- Though you are cutting calorie, it is important to make sure that you are still getting the nutrients you need .
- Remove foods that don't offer as much nutrients as needed, such as sugary drinks, desserts, and junk foods .