Beware ladies ! Flavoured condoms may cause bacterial infection
Agra: Beware ladies ! few moments of ecstasy may cause you life-time infection. The recent fad of using flavoured condom during a sexual encounter may not be a good idea, this is what a recent medical study suggests. It could be a better idea for oral sex but not for vaginal sex, says the study.
The use of condoms may prevent unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease but on the other hand it is likely to cause bacterial infection among the women which often requires long term treatment, pointed out the experts attending All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (AICOG),an international conference at Agra.
What doctors said:
• Flavoured condoms are dangerous for women health.
• Using flavoured condoms in vaginal sex causes bacterial infections.
• Polysaccharides, saccharin and aspartic acids acid are the chemicals used in making flavoured condoms which are harmful in vaginal sex.
• Saccharin dries women vagina which increases the bacterial infections.
• Advertisements of flavored condoms are showed in a wrong manner.
• Condoms are used to avoid Sexually transmitted diseases and to control child birth.
• Some rules must be implemented against flavoured condoms.