I always followed Lohia's path, says Mulayam Singh Yadav
Lucknow: Following the uproar in Samajwadi pariwar, party President Mulayam Singh Yadav on Tuesday said that he follows Lohia's path and worked extremely hard in the making of the party.
Addressing a press conference, Mulayam Singh Yadav said, "our family and party is united and there is no opposition to Akhilesh Yadav as Chief Minister of the state."
What else Mulayam said?
- There is no difference between Akhilesh and Shivpal Yadav.
- We are one and could never be separated.
- Some people are conspiring against us.
- The next Chief Minister will be decided when party gets majority in elections.
- Few conspirators from outside are bringing Amar Singh in between all this.
Mulayam when asked about Ram Gopal's statement on him, he said, "I am not concerned regarding all these statements and the decision about the return of sacked ministers in the party is up to Akhilesh.
Mulayam said that he always worked the common people and was always loved and supported by them also.
Excluding Mulayam Singh Yadav, State SP President Shivpal Singh Yadav, Om Prakash Singh, Narad Rai, Shadab Fatima (all sacked), Gayatri Prasad Prajapati, Ambika Chaudhry, SP executive member Deepak Mishra, Ashok Vajpayi, Ashu Malik were present
Has Mulayam’s magic worked; is Family really ‘Saath-Saath’ ?