All you need to know about the future husband of Sonam Kapoor!
Mumbai: The reports of Sonam Kapoor planning to get hitched to her longtime beau Anand Ahuja are rife these days. It is being said that the adorable duo will be entering the wedlock in a two-day ceremony on May 11 and 12 in Geneva.
As per the reports, mass flight bookings are underway and it is going to be a traditional Hindu wedding followed by sangeet and mehendi ceremonies.
If you are also willing to know who the lucky boy is, go through the article as we have collected all the information regarding Anand Ahuja.
- Anand is an entrepreneur who proposed to Sonam Kapoor in July 2014.
- Sonam accepted his proposal after a few months later.
- He was born in Delhi and celebrates his birthday on July 30.
- After completing his schooling at American Embassy School in New Delhi, he went to The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, a business school in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to complete his MBA.
- He did his internship as a Product Manager at Amazon.com in Seattle, USA.
- His father's name is Sunil Ahuja while mother is Beena Ahuja. He has two brothers and a sister.
- He is a Delhi-based businessman and is the CEO & Managing Director of the clothing brand, 'Bhane'.
- He is also the founder of India's first sneaker store 'Veg Non Veg'.
- Shahi Exports is his family owned company which is India's largest export house.
- He serves Shahi Exports as the Managing Director.
- He is a big follower of basketball.
The guy in all ways is a great choice for any girl across the world, and see who has he got, none other than our very own fashionista Sonam Kapoor. If the wedding rumours turn out to be true, it surely is going to be a grand affair in Geneva.