Akhilesh’s UP-100 Scheme is just a gimmick before polls, says Mayawati
Lucknow: Attacking Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) supremo Mayawati on Saturday called his UP-100 scheme a poll gimmick.
“The law and order in Uttar Pradesh is very bad. These new schemes to curb the menace in the state capital are not going to be helpful,” said Akhilesh.
“The Samajwadi Party and Bhartiya Janta Party have created chaos in UP. Frequent communal clashes have made the situation worse,” Mayawati added.
What else Mayawati said?
- There is a ‘jungle Raj’ in Uttar Pradesh since the day Samajwadi Party came to power.
- UP people especially Muslims have to understand that SP is not going to be helpful to them.
- Samajwadi Party, which is broken in two parts, needs not be voted as it will strengthen BJP in the state.
- Sugarcane farmers are not going to benefit from tall claims of Akhilesh Yadav government.
- The money which party spent on it could have been used for common people.
- Samajwadi family feud has made the matters worse in the state.
Suspended SP youth leaders apologise to Mulayam Singh Yadav