GUDS eWHEELERS in Lucknow is set to Revolutionize Personal Mobility with India's first eWheelers Smart Mobility Hub
eWheelers is revolutionizing personal mobility with “Smart Mobility Hub” will enable the customers to experience eMicromobility vehicles and book their preferred vehicle online at ewheelers.com.
Lucknow is all set to add another feather to its cap with the launch of not only city's but also of India's First Digital Smart Mobility Hub - a one-stop-destination of Electric Mobility of all premium brands of electric vehicles under one roof. Located in Nishatganj GUDS eWHEELERS the Smart Mobility Hub was inaugurated by Sri V.K. Sonakia, Additional Transport Commissioner of Uttar Pradesh on 17 May 2022. Mr. N U Alam, Proprietor, GUDS eWHEELERS; Sri Vasu Deva Reddy Beerala, Founder-CEO of eWheelers Mobility Solutions Pvt. Ltd.; Smt. Swati Kumar, Business Head and Sri Dheeraj Gupta, State Head of the company and other senior officials also graced the glittering launch event.
eWheelers is revolutionizing personal mobility with "Smart Mobility Hub" will enable the customers to experience eMicromobility vehicles and book their preferred vehicle online at ewheelers.com.
Changes in lifestyle, fuel prices, traffic congestion in cities and short-distance commuting needs are making commuters shift towards eMicromobility. This way of transportation is individual focused and specially curated for urban environments. These are smaller, lightweight micro-vehicles designed for traveling short distances and daily commutes.
Because of the rising demand for eMicromobility, 'eWheelers' – the largest online eMobility marketplace for premium brands of electric vehicles under one roof with 800 plus models, will open its first physical "SMART MOBILITY HUB" to sportify and enhance the experience of eMicromobility.
In recent times personal micromobility dominated by Micromobility vehicles like push scoots, skating boards, bicycles, scooters and motorcycles is being replaced with eMicromobility - with Hoverboards, eScoots, eBicycles, eScooters, and eMotorcycles - that utilize state-of-the-art battery technology to provide individuals with a much simpler way to get around the city. eMicromobility has seen a whopping 300% growth in the past few months indicating that the world is shifting towards electric-powered micro vehicles fast and the time for micro-vehicles has arrived. Because of its eco-friendly, easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain features, the demand is surging with every day and making everyone, irrespective of age and gender, shift towards Micro Electric Vehicles.
- Eknath Shinde will be chief minister of Maharashtra, announces Devendra Fadnavis
- CBSE Class 10th, 12th results of Term 2 to be declared on THIS date; check Official announcement here
- Covid live: India's active caseload crosses 1-L mark after 4 months
- Maha crisis: 'Speaker named by next govt will shape course of events'
- Rebel leader Shinde lands in Mumbai, to meet Fadnavis at his residence
- Tips for Long, Thick Hair: These Nutrients Are What You Need
- Here's Why You Should Not Ignore These Monsoon Illness Symptoms
- Rain relief for Delhi-NCR, temperature dips below 30 degrees; check IMD's monsoon prediction for your city here
- Amarnath Yatra begins amid 'Bam Bam Bhole' slogans, 2,750 pilgrims leave Nunwan base camp for the cave shrine
- Amid flu outbreak in south China, experts warn of dual risk from influenza and Covid: Report