Lucknow feels the heat at 37° Celsius | Check pictures
Lucknow: Winters are over and summers have finally arrived as people of the Uttar Pradesh capital were seen bearing intense heat on the roads on Thursday.
The temperature is rising quickly with mercury touching as high as 37° Celsius on Thursday. The lowest temperature today will, however, be 18 degree Celsius.
The people of Lucknow were clicked in some photographs which clearly describe the problems people are bearing due to the extreme heat.
The temperature is likely to remain same over the next few days, while the humidity in the air stood at 29 per cent on Thursday.
Checkout here some random pictures which explain the heat:
- LPG cylinder prices: Domestic, commercial gas prices hiked again, check out
- PM Narendra Modi delighted about India's participation at Cannes Film Festival 2022; Calls it a 'milestone'
- GUDS eWHEELERS in Lucknow is set to Revolutionize Personal Mobility with India's first eWheelers Smart Mobility Hub
- '265 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered at Azovstal'
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court removes commissioner
- Gyanvapi live: Seal area where 'Shivling' found but prayers shouldn't be hindered, says SC
- Bada Mangal 2022: Story of Bade Mangal in Lucknow, what is its relation to Hanuman; All you need to know
- Baghpat News: Rakesh Tikait breaks silence; blames BJP for rift in BKU
- As deadline ends, Gyanvapi survey official to seek more time from UP court
- Covid-19 fourth wave: India reports 1,569 fresh cases, 19 deaths in past 24 hours