Jaitley attacks SP, BSP; says tough decisions were must to bring investors
Lucknow: Taking potshots at the previous Samajwadi Party (SP) and Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) governments, Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Thursday said that some tough decisions were must to bring investors to the state.
“Be it the Akhilesh Yadav government or Mayawati’s, both failed to bring investors to the state. It has been unfortunate that the previous governments have only been busy dividing people on the lines of caste and creed. Now, the Yogi government is moving in the right direction,” said Arun Jaitley addressing in closing ceremony of UP Investors Summit 2018.
“Yogi government has proved that law and order can be good in UP also,” he added.
Jaitley, who reached a little late, began his address heaping praises at the Yogi Adityanath government saying, “UP is writing a new history under the leadership of CM Yogi, which is working with a fresh vision.”
What else Arun Jaitley said?
- Not just land and policies, UP has a rich population of skilled personnel.
- All investors, at home and abroad are able to see the vision and dynamism portrayed by UP CM. This gives them confidence to invest in Uttar Pradesh.
- This summit is the foundation stone of enhancing the financial capabilities of the state.
- This is the age of globalisation where investors have every right to choose from the countries where they want to invest.
- So in this situation, it becomes compulsory to be the point of attraction.
- The government must have money to serve the poor better.
- Such atmosphere helps the investors and the practice keeps the investment rising.
- Railway modernisation will change the face of the state.