UP Investors Summit 2018: Kovind hopes for annual holding of the event
Lucknow: Congratulating Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath for successful organisation of Investors Summit 2018, President Ram Nath Kovind hoped that such event is organised every year.
Addressing the delegates at the mega event, the President said, "I congratulate the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath for this grand event as there is a big difference between organising a summit and organising a successful summit. I hope such summit is organised every year."
"UP is the state of immense possibilities. It does not only require economic investment, but also emotional investment," he further said, adding, "Finance Minister Arun Jaitley should also be credit for the successful executing of the summit."
He hoped that the summit will bring a lot of investment to the state which will provide continuity to the development here.
He also claimed modernisation of railways will benefit the population of UP largely and said that this summit has given a healthy 'eco-system' to the state.
What else he said?
- UP is an important centre of country’s culture and politics.
- The investors are delighted due to the activeness of the UP government.
- Similar to Aligarh’s locks and Lucknow’s handicrafts there are lots of possibilities in UP.
- UP has also played a significant role in developing me as an individual.
- Lucknow is famous for its hospitality.
- Come here once and you will never wish to go back.
With his address, the high-profile UP Investors Summit 2018 concluded successfully with the state signing MoUs worth billions of rupees.