Investors Summit 2018: CM Yogi hails 'vision for New India'
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, addressing the delegates in the UP Investors Summit 2018, said, "due to the leadership of PM Modi, the state is reaching new heights of development."
Extending welcome to the Prime Minister, the CM hailed PM's 'Vision for New India', stating, "PM always says that there can be no alternative to development. The growth of country can happen only when coupled with that of UP."
The focus sector of the summit includes handloom, dairy, MSE, IT, start-ups, electronics, tourism and films, said the CM further stating that a new tourism policy has been enforced based on religion, heritage and eco-tourism which will promote tourism in the state.
CM Adityanath has also ensured investors of investing in the state without any difficulties. Revealing the number of MoUs signed at the summit, he said, "A total of 1,045 agreements have been signed worth a whopping Rs 4.28 lakh crore."
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath says that 1045 MoU's worth Rs 4.28 lakh crore signed
He further said, "Not a single crime in the state had occurred since he took charge of the government."
Here is what he said:
- The perception of Uttar Pradesh has changed from the last 9 to 10 months.
- Since the past 15 years the perception had been negative, largely because of corruption and crime.
- New government was responsible for eliminating this perception of the state.
- Investors are now getting confidence in doing business in the state and that their investments would be safe.
- He said not a single crime in the state had occurred since he took charge of the government.