Tweeting and posting on Insta gives me anxiety, says Kendall Jenner
Los Angeles: American model and Television personality said that tweeting on micro-blogging site or spending time on Instagram gives her anxiety.
She also said that she does not like going out of her house or involving with other people.
In an episode of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians', the 22-year-old stated, "Since I was a kid, I've always been a hypochondriac. I've always been the worst hypochondriac. But now I have to try and be a big girl."
The reality TV star had hundreds of dollars of jewellery stolen from her home last year, while her older sister Kim Kardashian West was robbed at gunpoint in Paris in 2016, and all that has contributed to Kendall feeling unsafe.
She said, "There's a lot that happened this past year, starting with like, Kim's robbery. Then I got robbed, and I had my stalkers. That's why I don't really like going out anymore. That's why I don't tweet, that's why I don't Instagram. That gives me anxiety, too. I swear, it's the craziest thing."
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths
- Shah moves political resolution at BJP's National Exec meet
- Head count for Maharashtra assembly speaker elections begins