Try this homemade chocolate cake if you can't step outside in your birthday
Try this homemade chocolate cake on your birthday and it will a tempting treat for you when you can't risk to step out of your homes.
The wave of coronavirus has locked us all in our homes and we can't risk of stepping out even in our special days. Now when its either your b'day or someone's special, we wish to have our favorite cake. As celebration, especially birthdays can't be completed without a tempting cake, why not try it at home. Here we have the recipe of easy and quick homemade chocolate cake. Let's begin
Ingredients for homemade chocolate cake
- Hide and seek biscuits (10-15)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1 dairy milk chocolate (25 gm)
- Chopped nuts ( of your choice)
- All purpose flour (1/2 cup)
- Crush 10-15 hide and seek biscuits to a fine powder in mixer grinder.
- Take the biscuit powder in a container and add half of the melted dairy milk chocolate.
- Add 1/2 cup of all purpose flour (maida)
- Add 2 tbsp baking powder and pinch of baking soda.
- Keep adding milk in small quantities till the time batter turns thick.
- Add some chopped nuts at this time and give it a good mix.
- Keep whisking the batter at least for 5 minutes.
- Grease a aluminium container/baking dish with oil well.
- Sprinkle some all purpose flour on it, it avoids burning and sticking of cake
- Pour all the batter in the baking dish/container
- You can bake the cake in oven at 180 degree Celsius for 20 minutes or preheat a cooker for 15 minutes. Remove it's whistle and put the aluminium container with cake batter in it on a stand. Heat it for 20-25 minutes.
- You can use rest of your melted chocolate as a topping above the cake, it's optional.