Tips to reduce stress with a sound sleep
Lucknow: After a full day of work and stress. All you need is a good sleep to relax your body. Here are few tips which will make you sleep better.
- One should not drink too much of water before going to bed as you will have to wake up two to three times for wash room and it may disturb your sleep at night.
- Try to avoid day time nap which will lead to proper sleep and your brain will be ready to shut down.We can easily fall asleep.
- Maintain distance from your electronic devices such as mobiles, laptops etc one hour before you go to sleep because the brightness from the laptops will alert your brains and you cant fall asleep.
- Its highly recommendable to avoid reading books before going to bed .
- Always buy a high quality mattress, this will keep you fresh and sound.
- Have dinner at least two hours before going to bed but if you have eaten something immediately before going to sleep then your body may keep you awake for digestion process.
- Exercise everyday. This will make you feel fresh and full of energy.
- Try to avoid coffee at least four hours before going to bed.Coffee contains caffeine and caffeine boosts the metabolism and you will feel refreshed . Also try to avoid other caffeine drinks.
- Choose the best sleeping positions which will help you to sleep good and will not have a sore back or shoulder or even neck .
- Try to sleep on your side rather than on the stomach or back.